Delhi, North Delhi
Job Title- Operations Manager
Minimum Qualification- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations management or related field.
Experience- Minimum 3 Years
No. of openings- 2
Job Type- Full Time
Salary-Up to 30k per month
Operations Manager Responsibilities:-
• Conduct staff performance reviews, assess needs, cost/benefit analysis and other operational strategy assessments.
• Establish a high standard for productivity, quality, customer service as well as define user guidelines.
• Develop company systems for customer interaction and voice response and control the implementation process.
• Manage and improve center performance through performance monitoring, problem resolution, system audits and quality assurance measures.
• Aid human resources department in recruitment process by interviewing potential hires and outlining clear job expectations.
• Prepare annual budget after estimating necessities, correcting overspending, analyzing cost variance and scheduling expenses.
• Summarize, collect and analyze call center trends and data for regular performance reports.
• Oversee system maintenance and upgrade implementation. Call for repairs and trouble shooting as needed.
• Maintain consistent professional improvement through company provided workshops, tracking call center trends and active participation in team projects.
Operations Manager Qualifications:-
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Customer service experience preferred
• Motivated self-starter
|Experience||3 - 5 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Operation Executive Operations Director Operation Incharge Operations Head Operation Manager|
|Address||A-16 2nd Floor sector 9 Noida|